- Prior to boarding the bus on Thursday, all students will have their temperature taken by the nurse that will be accompanying us. If a student has a fever, they will not be permitted to board the bus.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and its use mandatory for all upon entering and exiting the busses.
- Students will be encouraged to wash hands (20 second minimum) at every opportunity (ie meals, restroom breaks, etc)
- Chaperones will be provided with first aid kits and instructions for how to seek help for any student that exhibits flu like symptoms.
- Follow and abide by recommendations outlined by the CDC and Disney World
Wednesday/ Thursday reminders:
Wednesday, March 11- 7:00 am Bring hat boxes with suspenders, spats, hat, plume, gloves, and black socks.
Thursday, March 12- 7:00 am Luggage drop off.
Mr Fessler will have students excused from afternoon classes for a noon bus departure.
*If your student has food allergies, please pack snacks for them. While food allergies will be taken into consideration, we cannot guarantee the selection at the stops along the way.
Sunday/ Monday Itinerary recap:
- 6:45-7:30 am – Morning time slot for student pick up at the hotel. If your student is not returning on the bus to Columbus, an authorized adult must meet a district staff member at the Buena Vista Suites, 8203 World Center Drive, Orlando, Florida 32821 407-239-8588. Students will place their luggage in a designated area for the early release students, check out with a district staff member and their parent, then head to breakfast.
- 9:00 am – Students spend the day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 9:15-9:45 pm – Evening time slot for student pick up at the buses. To find the buses as you exit the park, pass by the Skyliner and Disney Transportation buses. Motor coach parking starts around stop #60. Students need to check out with a district staff member and their parent.
- 9:45 pm – The buses depart for home.
- MONDAY, MARCH 16 – 4:30 pm approximate arrival at Upper Arlington High School.
Visit the Disney Trip Info page for extra details such as current itinerary, packing lists, etc.