The Spring Flower Sale starts today! You and your neighbors will love these flowers!!!! Catalogs will be distributed in class soon, but there will be no sales via the catalog (orders will be on-line only). The sale starts immediately and will end on April 19. Flowers will be delivered April 29.
Spring Flowers will count towards personal accounts – you can use this money towards registration and any other potential fees. If you’d prefer that your sales benefit the general band fund, please email Wal Ozello or Rebecca McClung with your student’s name and your cell phone so they can confirm.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR STUDENT’S ONLINE STORE:
- An email was sent out on March 25 from Charms with instructions on how to set up your student’s online store.
- In addition, an email was sent out on March 26th from Fundraiseit.org with your student’s unique shopping cart URL.
- Share your assigned URL with relative, friends, and on social media to get all the sales you’d like.
- Flowers will be delivered on April 29. You’ll be responsible for picking up your orders and delivering them to your customers. (Location and time to be determined.)
- Sale will close on April 19
- To see the orders placed for your student’s account:
- Go to www.fundraiseIT.org
- Click PARENTS
- Click STUDENT SALE STATUS
- View all of the orders placed using your sellers unique URL
Have questions about the plants? Check out a brief description of as well as how to care for them!
GOOD LUCK AND GO BEARS!